Due to an overwhelming amount of phone calls our staff recieves in one day we encourage patient's to communicate through the patient portal. However, our clinic staff will call you back just as soon as they can and everyone is called back by the end of the day if the call is received before 3 pm, if received after 3 pm you will be called back the following day.
If you leave a phone message please give the following information:
- Full name as it is on your chart, no nicknames.
- Date of birth
- Phone number where you can be reached
- Detailed message as to why you are calling
- Name of medication, spelled if you are unsure of how to pronounce it
- Dosage and directions for medication
- Pharmacy name, phone number and address (at least the street name)
****Please note medications changes or new medications can not be prescribed over the phone or through the portal, this will require an appointment.