- Protects daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and HEV light
- ZOX12® complex provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage and the harmful effects of infrared (IR-A) rays
- Ultra-mild formula suitable for even the most sensitive skin types
- Soothes the skin and helps to minimize irritation
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Titanium dioxide 5.7%, Zinc oxide 4.9%: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Bisabolol, beta-glucan: Help soothe the skin and minimize appearance of inflammation
- ZOX12® complex: Exclusive antioxidant blend which helps protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
- Glycerin, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Pentylene glycol, Propanediol: Restores, replenishes, and retains hydration in the skin
Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Aqua/Water/Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Bisabolol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Erythritol, Ethyl Ferulate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Homarine HCL, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iron Oxides, Isohexadecane, Melanin, Methicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Nephelium Lappaceum Peel Extract, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 60, PPG-3 Isostearyl Methyl Ether, Propanediol, Retinyl Palmitate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Silica, Squalane, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
ZO Skin Health is a medical grade skin care line. If you are not a current Medical or Medspa Patient, our staff will reach out for a consult prior to shipping.