10 Day Supply - 60 Capsules
- Synergistic combination of bromelain and quercetin
- Ideal after surgery, injury or athletic activity
- Supports freedom of movement†
- Maintains healthy tissue†
- Supports healthy respiratory function†
- Natural recovery solution safe for long-term use
Bromelain with Quercetin is ideal following surgical and non-surgical procedures and for sprains and strains from overuse or sports injury.
- Bromelain, an enzyme extracted from the stem of the pineapple, has been used by Europeans for many years to inhibit inflammatory factors. Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that has excellent antioxidant activity.
- Bromelain is recommended by plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons and dermatologic surgeons for their patients following surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- All-natural supplement is formulated with the synergistic combination of bromelain plus quercetin – two botanicals that exhibit excellent properties for maintaining healthy tissue and joint health during times of physical stress.†
- Bromelain may significantly modulate inflammatory reactions in the joints. Research has demonstrated that bromelain supplements are at least as effective as other approaches in supporting joint comfort, function and health and are well-tolerated.
- Quercetin is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent with antiviral properties. Quercetin naturally supports healthy respiratory function.†
- When taken between meals, bromelain may help to support joint comfort and may help to relieve temporary soreness that is associated with muscle overuse.†
- Formulation delivers 3,600 Gel Dissolving Units (GDUs) per day, one of the highest of any professional brand. “3,600 GDU” refers to the standardization of enzymatic potency and reflects the quality of the raw material used in the product.
taking Bromelain with Quercetin three days prior to anticipated physical stress and continue for seven days.