- Helps even skin tone
- Helps optimize delivery of active ingredients
- Helps reduce irritation associated with hydroquinone
- Hydrates newly exposed skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply 2 pumps to affected areas twice a day or as directed by a physician. Always follow with sunscreen protection. See enclosed package insert for full prescribing information.
- 4% hydroquinone: Suppresses pigment production
- Glycolic acid and ascorbic acid: Purges appearance of surface pigmentation
- Glycerin: Hydrates newly exposed skin
- Saponins: Modulates the unwanted appearances from inflammatory response
- Vitamin E and butylated hydroxytoluene: Provides antioxidant properties
- Ethylhexyl palmitate: Skin conditioner, barrier restoration
- Phenyl trimethicone: Barrier film, penetration enhancement
Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 4%
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/ Eau, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta-Glucan, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, C10-16 Alcohols, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Smilax Aristolochiifolia Root Extract, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Stachys Officinalis Flower/ Leaf/Stem Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract
ZO Skin Health is a medical grade skin care line. If you are not a current Medical or Medspa Patient, our staff will reach out for a consult prior to shipping.