Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 30ml
- Exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12® antioxidant complex, guards against photodamage
- Provides daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Can be used alone or worn under makeup for a more even, long-lasting application
- Helps to smooth the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Zinc oxide (20%), Titanium dioxide (1%): Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Natural melanin: Natural photo-protective compounds and free radical quenchers
- Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant properties
- Silicones: Primes the skin to provide a soft, silky finish before makeup application
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide 1%, Zinc Oxide 20%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Kurome Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Tribehenin, Bisabolol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Water, Glycerin, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Squalane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Behenate, Melanin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethyl Ferulate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Iron Oxides.
ZO Skin Health is a medical grade skin care line. If you are not a current Medical or Medspa Patient, our staff will reach out for a consult prior to shipping.