Revolutionary superscreen goes beyond UV protection to defend against harmful infrared rays while supporting the skin’s ability to restore itself.
Appropriate for all skin types.Key Benefits of Total Defense + Repair
- Protect skin from harmful infrared rays (IR-A rays)
- Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles*
- Improve the appearance of damaged skin*
- Water-resistant up to 80 minutes
Total Defense + Repair is more than a sunscreen; it’s a rejuvenating superscreen, powered by SOL-IR™ Advanced Antioxidant Complex. Traditional broad-spectrum sunscreens only protect against UVA and UVB. Our trio of potent antioxidants is what enables Total Defense + Repair to protect against IR-A and help rejuvenate skin.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and after towel drying, swimming, or sweating to avoid lowering protection
- Sun Protection Measures UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and wearing protective clothing
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Niacinamide, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Physalis Angulata Extract, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Ubiquinone, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Melanin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Batyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol